Shadow's Of The Deep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RP site with creatures of all kinds.

HomeWelcome!GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Wolves Mate

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

The Wolves Mate Empty
PostSubject: The Wolves Mate   The Wolves Mate I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:08 pm

Vaniar Nithdion

The bright green eyes of the wolf peered down over the landscape below, seeing the waterfall and river below before sighing deeply. He didn't seem wild as most other wolves, his ebony pelt glistening in the afternoon sun before he disappeared into the ferns of the mountain on the way down.

A black nose appeared sometime later, sniffing the air as his maw pulled back into a deep growl, eyes pinned on other wolves. Seeing his size and sensing his power, they quickly scamped away and left their freshly caught meal behind.
The more bear size then wolf, wolf quickly stuck his muzzle into the cooling flesh and munched away at the bones and meat, quickly taking his fill before leaving that behind.

He moved though the trees of the forest with the ease of one who had lived their for years, barely leaving a print behind as he paced the down-slope track.
But, quickly his body froze once more. A new scent entering the area. A shifter, just as him. His well trained nose could tell the difference.
Settling in the inner bushes, his eyes scanned the river banks for the creature he knew was there.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowsofthedeep.rpg-board.net
alamandy

The Wolves Mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolves Mate   The Wolves Mate I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:22 pm

Leila Bloom

I woke up in my under ground den and slowing using my front two feet to drag myself out into the river as my tail did not help. I looked around then went into the water and started to swim to the bottom to eat the greens that grow under water, but i liked the sun baked grass more so after a time i went to go eat what i could on the banks but then a pack of wolves came so i stayed put swimming close to the waterfall were it would be hard to see me. I sighed as they left and swam to the top doing a quick jump before going to the bank and pulling myself out onto the green grass at which i started to eat. I looked up and smelt the air "wolf" i say before moving as quickly as i could back into the water but then i stopped and waited just at the edge for what i had smelt was no normal wolf.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

The Wolves Mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolves Mate   The Wolves Mate I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:35 pm

Vaniar Nithdion

The black nose sniffed, eyes staring at the odd creature. Odd was a well used word this time, he had never seen one such as her despite having seen odder.
He shifted, seeing her gaze shift around as if knowing someone was there, and looked over his shoulder to make sure he was alone before trying to approach.

His ebony body slinking close to the ground, head low so that he showed he meant her no harm. Settling a small distance from where she rested, his green eyes studied her once more now that they were closer. He twitched, scrunching up his nose at her strong, wet, fishy smell.
He blinked, unmoving and waited for her to do something. He wouldn't shift until he was sure she was no harm, or until he was sure they were alone.

Back to top Go down
alamandy

The Wolves Mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolves Mate   The Wolves Mate I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:43 pm

Leila Bloom

I shivered as i caught sight of the large black wolf and backed a bit but when he showed that he would not harm me. i moved my front hooves so i could raise the top half of myself off the ground to see him better. i shoke my head then dragged myself towards the wolf then stopped knowing if he attacked me i would be dead i can't out run a wolf with my large tail. i turned my head to a side then spoke i was not sure if he could under stand "i am Leila" i said in my human voice not really knowing i had. i sighed before looking towards the water and felt the heat start to get at my tail "come to the water edge" i say before backing away so that my tail and bit over was in the water and my top half still on dry land.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

The Wolves Mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolves Mate   The Wolves Mate I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:53 pm

Vaniar Nithdion

He blinked his green orbs at her words, his only reply was to crawl delicately to the waters edge, eyes sweeping around them for danger before landing on the shape-shifter before him and dropping to his stomach.
He stared, to put it simply, unblinking.
Hello... his deep rumble said, projecting his words into her mind as his orbs stared at her I am Vaniar.
The tail lifted, wagging slightly as he shifted closer towards her. His nose sniffing as he licked her suddenly and let out a Wolfy grin and pulled back slightly.
Shifter.. he added, glad to have found another of his kind. Well, despite her being a horse like fish.
Back to top Go down
alamandy

The Wolves Mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolves Mate   The Wolves Mate I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:02 pm

Leila Bloom

I looked to him as he came and said words in my head, i nodded my head. i looked at the black wolf as he said his name nice to meet you Vaniar. i looked at him watched as he came closer his tail wagging. i sniffed him myself and when he licked me i jumped little and pulled back under the water but then rose again to find that he had moved a little away then he said shifter and i frowned. then it hit me shifter that is what i was although i can only just remember that i had been human before theses 7 years yes shifter but one that has stayed like this for a long time i said into his mind then shoke my head. i smiled i was a horse fish thing what was i called again hippocampus. I am a hippocampus that is what you see now i say then wait.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

The Wolves Mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolves Mate   The Wolves Mate I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:53 pm

Vaniar Nithdion

He growled a throaty chuckle, he head nodded in reply to hers.
It is not healthy to stay in form for long, he commented mentally, watching her with an odd glee in his green orbs before standing to his feet gracefully.
And I am a wolf, he chuckled we are each our ow spirit..

He blinked, keeping his eyes closed for a minute and breathed deeply, willing himself to change back to his human form. He opened his green orbs, watching her with sparking orbs.
"Change," he urged, using his gentle human vocals. It was both for her own good and his want to see what she looked like as a human. If her form was that beautiful, then what must she look like?
Despite that fact, he felt an urge towards her. Something deep within making him feel as if he already knew her. the wolf deep within him growled in agreement, feeling the inner tug as well.
Back to top Go down
alamandy

The Wolves Mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolves Mate   The Wolves Mate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:04 am

Leila Bloom

i looked at him then nodded my head i forgot i was human before this i looked at him again. i watched him as he spoke and then changed into a human. i sighed then dragged myself onto dry land so i would not be soaked when i changed. i looked to him as he said to change. i sighed as i laid there then with a few thoughts my tail split to become legs and then my scales lifted to become the long flowing dress i wore. my mane of hair changed into a long cream color. Seeing as i had not come out in the sun for a long time my skin was very pale. i turned my head to him with a smile then said "this is me the girl who ran from her home and has lived as the other half for about half my life"
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

The Wolves Mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolves Mate   The Wolves Mate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:36 am

Vaniar Nithdion

The shaggy black hair flopped around his face as he nodded, watching her as she shifted. Eyes widening at the sudden beautiful, human girl before him.
She was younger then he was, he noted, by several years. But beautiful.

Hair of pure golden blonde framed her fragile looking cheeks, their hollowness giving her an aloft feeling of power.
He decided he likes the look of her and felt the tug within him grow, but he forced it back.

Mine... the wolf grumbled inside of him
No, he corrected, ours.
Back to top Go down
alamandy

The Wolves Mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolves Mate   The Wolves Mate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:08 pm

Leila Bloom

i looked at him before walking over to the waters edge to look at my own refelction "i had forgoten how i looked and i guess my pale skin is because i am rarely in the sun" i said just looking at myself theni turned my head to look at Vaniar who happened to be looking at me with wide eyes. i stood there for a little longer before walking to a place were i could sit down. i looked around it felt nice to sit in the sun without having to go back in the water.

I looked at Vaniar again and woundered what he thought of me. i sighed then started to pick at the grass and started to weave the grass into a small mat.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

The Wolves Mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolves Mate   The Wolves Mate I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:14 am

Vaniar Nithdion

His mouth opened but the words refused to form, his orbs watching her every movement and noted everything about her that he could.
Her slight shift of weight made his eyes dart, watching her closely. Every time she licked her lips, his heart jumped a beat.
"Ahh...Lelia..." he muttered after a moment, unsure how to continue "I'm not sure how to tell you this....but your special."
He frowned, knowing his choice of words weren't right.
"I..I mean beautiful...and special...and agh!" he growled to himself, never before had troubles speaking to girls.
"Your my mate," he said weakly head dropping into hands, though eyes continued to watch her weaving hands "I mean....my soul mate, every shifter knows when they meet theres and god....its you!"
Back to top Go down
alamandy

The Wolves Mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolves Mate   The Wolves Mate I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 1:29 am

Leila Bloom

I turned my head to look at him as he went to speak but none came and watched as he watch me closely. My eyes softened but then i did start to become a little jumpy and turned my head away, i was shy of most others and it took a bit to kept myself calmish as i turned my head back to him as he spoke. he said i was special which sounded not right and then he said more words and to which i smiled at how he was haveing a whole lot of trubble trying to say what he wanted and when he did i took it in with and of my head "okay i am your soal mate i felt something myself but i let it go but now i can see what you mean" i said and felt my cheeks go red.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

The Wolves Mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolves Mate   The Wolves Mate I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 1:34 am

Vaniar Nithdion

He peered though his fingers, a small chuckle of relief escaping him, his stunning orbs blinking as he continued to study her in the awkward silence which had grown.
"Well..." he said softly "glad we got that out of the way..."
The hand threaded though his locks once more, his nervous habit, and his eyes darted back to her face with a soft sigh.
"Well...maybe we should start by telling each other about each other...." he suggested quietly, wanting to know more about this beautiful girl before him, who was actually his soul mate.

Back to top Go down
alamandy

The Wolves Mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolves Mate   The Wolves Mate I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 10:09 pm

Leila Bloom

I waited for him to break the slience as i looked away from him to what lay around me untill he said he was glad to get that out of the way "so am i" i said then picked up a stick and started to fidle around with it and tried to hide a half smile as i saw him looking at me again. i listened to him say that we should tell each other about each other "no harm in that, well i always wanted to be something else that coulkd either fly or swim, and then one time i was swimming in the sea when many large wvaes washed over my head and i could not get up to breath" i stopped talking for a second to catch my breath "i was just going to give up when i changed into the horse fish thing you saw me as, so after a time my life at home was getting bad so i ran and chaged into the hippocampus and speant about 7 years living like that" i finsded up want i was saying and looked to him "what about you"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Wolves Mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolves Mate   The Wolves Mate I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wolves Mate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow's Of The Deep :: Oileán Island :: Nadirnire River-
Jump to: