Shadow's Of The Deep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RP site with creatures of all kinds.

HomeWelcome!GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The lonely lioness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Erosaf
Admin

The lonely lioness Empty
PostSubject: The lonely lioness   The lonely lioness I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:38 am

She sighed as she moved away from the rest of her fathers pack. Things were so boring when they were not hunting. The rest of the female lioness' were too interested in sleeping in the sun for her younger, more playful nature. So she moved away, running over the land, knowing that she would find something to entertain her.

Maybe it was time for her to find a mate of her own and to create her own pride. Her long white frame seemed oddly more elegant than her normal human form. She preferred being her lion self but as she got closer to the town, she morphed back into her human form.

Long golden locks tumbled down from the top of her head, and her pale skin seemed to glow as she completed the change back to human, only fading once completed. Smiling, she headed into the town, looking more like a eighteen year old rather than her twenty-five years of age should. The lion pride were all younger than they should look when human. It was normal.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

The lonely lioness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lonely lioness   The lonely lioness I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:55 am

Jason Lewis

Short brown-blonde locks stood out at all angles, odd green-grey orbs flashing at the distant village as a deep sigh escaped his chest. Life was, as always, boring. It hadn't been this boring in the army, but he had made his choice or alas it had been made for him when he had changed for the first time.

His tongue clucked at the aged dappled Clydesdale stallion, urging him forth as he pulled the plow though the stone ridden fields. He had gotten a home, at a farm of one of the kind farmers on the outskirts of town. But that didn't mean that the 26 year old wasn't worked hard every day. Every night he bathed his muscles, trying to sooth them before the next day of hard work.

His muscles rippled in the afternoon sun as he pulled the stallion back, the plowing was almost finished but the horse needed a break.
Letting the storm brute loose in the paddock, he rolled his aching shoulders and fell into a heap upon the sparse grass near by, watching the passing crowds on the road into the city.

Something caught his eye, a streak of silver and a glint of gold. Looking up, he saw her. Blonde locks in all her glory as she headed into the city, her delicious scent reaching her and he frowned with surprise.
A shifter. Another one.
He stood quickly, having never met another of his kind before, and hurried after her.
"Excuse me!" he called, fumbling something out of his pocket "you dropped something..."
He looked down at his open palm, blushing red. She had dropped a rock? Smooth Jason....
Back to top Go down
https://shadowsofthedeep.rpg-board.net
Erosaf
Admin

The lonely lioness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lonely lioness   The lonely lioness I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:09 am

She sighed as she continued on her path. That she was a fighter was obvious from the way her body was built. She was no normal woman. She was still in the army, she had managed to keep her other nature hidden. But now, she longed for something more, while there was peace in the lands. Though being a shifter, she was forced to only get close to those who were her kind at the moment.

She didn't want to think about what she'd done the last time she got close to someone who was not like her. She'd mauled him to death in her rage. That was not something she was proud about at all. Her father said it was because she had been foolish enough to get too close to the guy. She didn't think it was foolish, they'd been freinds since before she changed for the first time. What's more the human had accepted her for what she was.

She sighed, moving further, but then hearing someone call out to her. She spun around, eyes alert, listening, watching for anything that was a danger to her. He stood behind a tall Clydesdale horse, like the ones she had snacked on in the past when one was brought home by the hunting party her father refused to let her hunt with. Then she slowly moved towards him.

“Uh hi.”
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

The lonely lioness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lonely lioness   The lonely lioness I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:35 am

Jason Lewis

The flush spread though his pale cheeks, making him seem to glow with embarrassment as his ears slowly turned red as well. Hastily, he dropped the rock and placed his hands behind his back.
Green-grey studying her for a moment, a broad smile appearing as he lent slightly closer.
"I know what you are," he whispered, making sure none of those around him could hear and pulled back after their words and grinning from ear to ear, much like a child on New Winter's day.
"I am one to....well a shifter," he shrugged at the word. He hadn't shifted in a very long time, apart from those times the spirit forced him to, so he could run.

Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

The lonely lioness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lonely lioness   The lonely lioness I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:43 am

She studied him. He was rather stockily built, but she knew that could be for any reason. She knew him from somewhere, but she could not figure out where. She had though done a lot of travelling with the army, and she'd learnt to control her other form when she fought in battles. She was a rather good weapon to have on one side. Devastating for the other side.

Smiling though she paused before speaking again. “you're lucky you're one, else I'd have to kill you. We're not meant to mix with those who are not, well not let them know about it anyway.” She grimaced and from it, it was clear she'd broken that rule once, but she had paid dearly for it. One spout of rage and the guy had died.

“Not meaning to be rude or anything, but do I know you from somewhere?”
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

The lonely lioness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lonely lioness   The lonely lioness I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:54 am

Jason Lewis

His eyes widened at her comment, not having expected that entirely, but he broke into an easy smile.
"Ha...I guess we aren't," he muttered quietly, not knowing the rules himself. No one had ever taught him such things.

At her next, musical words he studied her once more. Closer and more in detail this time. She did look familiar, though he wondered how he could forget such a pretty face. Unable to remember, he shrugged his broad shoulders.
"Unless you were in the army or have passed the farm a few times," he said, forcing himself to look away from her soulful orbs.

Running a hand though his short hair before remembering his manners and offering it to her to shake.
"I'm Jason by the way, Jason Lewis," he chuckled "anyways...what animal are you? Not to be...obvious or anything..."
He truly wondered what animal she could be, it had to be something powerful and majestic he decided to himself.

Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

The lonely lioness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lonely lioness   The lonely lioness I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:20 am

“I was in the army actually. Still am, though I know that I have another side to keep in control. Its a help to the others though, I can be quite, devastating for anyone fighting against us.”

To answer his other question though, she glanced around, checking no one was there before stepping back wards from him and completely morphing.

Standing in front of him now was a huge white lioness. Her tail flicked through the air for a few seconds, before she came back into a human. “That answer your question? What are you?”

then she chuckled. "I'm Naina Collins."
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

The lonely lioness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lonely lioness   The lonely lioness I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:28 am

Jason Lewis

He nodded, remembering her now slightly.
"Yes, I left about 4 years back now," he frowned, trying to remember but unable to. His past seemed like a big blur "I shifted for the first time...there and was lucky not to be seen..I left, for to reasons. I disliked killing the creatures which were deemed cruel when they were actually gentle, sweet friends and I was worried they would find out about me being a shifter and kill me as well."
He shrugged his massive shoulders, lost in thought for a long moment before snapping back to the present, now staring at a huge white lioness.
"Well it is a pleasure Nania," he chuckled, shaking her hand firmly and gesturing to the deserted paddock.
"Can we speak somewhere...more private?" he asked, looking around and not feeling comfortable to change in public. Also, he hadn't shifted in such a long time he had to wonder if his animal side would be exactly that, a wild animal.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

The lonely lioness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lonely lioness   The lonely lioness I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:57 am

She smiled. "I know of a few places in the woods. My family runs there. We're normally wild but I choose a more, civilised life." She shuckled. "it's not easy, but I guess you know about that dont you?"

Smiling though she turned and walked towards the forest. Once she reached the trees though, she changed form again. Things were going to be interesting, knowing another shifter who was not in her family. It was a big family, but boring. She was the youngster of the pride.

There was no doubt in her mind that things were going to be a lot more fun with others around who were not in the family.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

The lonely lioness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lonely lioness   The lonely lioness I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:18 am

Jason Lewis

He nodded, despite that not being the plan in mind, and followed her quickly. His long legs surprisingly graceful as he paced after her evenly matching her long stride.
As she shifted, he glanced over his shoulder once and closed his eyes allowing his lion to take over. It came quickly and willingly, forcing his body into the animal form.
White fur made his pelt, thick and plush under fingertips. His eyes, same as ever, were that odd green-grey colour. He blinked once, smiling as his teeth bared and stretched his muscles as a cat would.
"Been a while since I have done that," he commented quietly to himself, waiting for her reaction. He was a white lion just as she was.

OOC: White Lion...XD Sooo prettiy ^^
The lonely lioness White_king_and_silent_queen_by_woxys
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

The lonely lioness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lonely lioness   The lonely lioness I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:30 am

She smiled as she walked forwards in her more graceful form.
Then she sensed him change and she stopped, looking behind her.
Where he should have been was a creature as rare as herself.
He was long and white, well muscled too. A male lion, how interesting.

“Not often I meet a shifter out of my pride that’s a white lion. I’m the only one in my pack.”
She snorted at the words. “I would not have picked a white lion for you, Jason though. Not something I thought you could possibly be at the moment. My kinds rare enough as it is.”
White tigers were more common, and they were endangered.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

The lonely lioness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lonely lioness   The lonely lioness I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:55 am

Jason Lewis

His green-grey orbs blinked, toothy grin beaming at her.
"Is that true?" he mumbled, having not known that. He had never seen another white tiger, but the village boy hadn't seen much of the great big world so it was a normal thing.

Flicking his tail, he padded closer to her slightly.
"I've never seen another lion before," he said, circling her as his tail flickered and studied her before sitting on his haunches, feeling an odd tug from within.
It seemed to want to push him towards her, the lion within him growled quietly but he quietened it before it could be heard.
He pushed it aside for later thought.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

The lonely lioness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lonely lioness   The lonely lioness I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:08 am

It was obvious that she was attracted to him for some reason. “I think I should have left my family a long time ago, but my father won’t let me till I find another lion he actually approves of.” Oh how she hoped that he would be the one to be worthy of his father’s approval.

“They always seem to be too common for him; he’ll take them for a walk while I’m home and comes back without them. One of the others always goes out after him, I don’t know what he does, but I never see the shape shifter again.”
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

The lonely lioness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lonely lioness   The lonely lioness I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:02 pm

Jason Lewis

The tail flickered and the great white head bobbed, gesturing in some random direction.
"Would it be...possible...to meet the others?" he asked gently, wanting to meet the other shifters for he had never met others of his kind. Hell, he had only ever heard of them in stories.
He wondered what it would be like, having grown up in a family of shifters. Would you always know what you would be? Or would the odd animal turn up in a pack of wolves, or in this case lions.

The inner tug rose once more, rougher this time but he forced it back down.
"Family is important though," he said "if I had a chance, I would have tried to have stayed with mine at the least..."
He drifted off for a short moment, trying to remember his parents but was unable to.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

The lonely lioness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lonely lioness   The lonely lioness I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:22 pm

"Depends on how my father reacts to another male lion being around, but I doubt he'll try anything with me around you." Her father was well known for being rather intimidating around strange males. “He can be a little intimidating. Try not to fall for it, okay?” It would be embarrassing if he did.

She smiled though. "No one really likes having me around, but its well known in the pride that I'm his favourite daughter not that he lets me do anything." She rolled her eyes in annoyance at this fact. "he's way too protective these days of me, it gets really frustrating."
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

The lonely lioness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lonely lioness   The lonely lioness I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:56 pm

Jason Lewis

The white lion nodded in understanding. If he had a daughter like her, well he wouldn't allow her to go very far. To beautiful, so seductive that he wouldn't let her out of his sight.
But he pushed these thoughts to the back of his mind.

"I wont," he promised, he was a proud soul that knew how to see though others easily. He wouldn't back down to her father any time soon, he would fight if he had to prove his worth. The furred tail flickered, his mind wandering slightly.
He wondered how these pride things worked.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

The lonely lioness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lonely lioness   The lonely lioness I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:01 am

“My father is the dominant male of the pride, Alexander. One of the others, a golden lioness called Nala is his lead female. I was born to one of the other females, a tan lioness called Isabella."

She sighed. "Things are a little hard, but there are some things are easier than others. I think he's learning that I need to learn to do things for myself now. Things like hunting with the others and things.”

She really wanted to grow up. It just was not something she was allowed to do these days. “He has to learn that I’m not a child anymore.”

Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

The lonely lioness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lonely lioness   The lonely lioness I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 3:40 am

Jason Lewis

He chuckled, a deep rumbling of his wide chest as it bounced at the sound.
"Don't grow up to quick," he warned "you'll look back and sigh, wondering why being older was so great."
He chuckled again, knowing he was still young himself but he had, had to grow up quickly after being forced from his childhood home. At the mere age of eight he had been forced to live as an adult.

The white lion turned his head, eyes narrowing into the distance.
"Is that them?" he asked, sounding somewhat excited at the thought of meeting others.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

The lonely lioness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lonely lioness   The lonely lioness I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 3:57 am

She heard the loud snarling roar that came from her father, working to frighten off Jason. Growling, she stalked forwards as a pair of the others came running towards them. Two were younger than her, but as they got closer, her body tensed, ready to pounce on the two cubs. They ran and she leapt, easily catching them in her paws. “Go home,” she commanded. The snorted and ran off.

“Yes, its them. Those two are too young for me to play with, when I’m around I have to babysit them. Only Naela’s allowed to have cubs in our pride. Anyone who dares, gets exiled.a”
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

The lonely lioness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lonely lioness   The lonely lioness I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 4:12 am

Jason Lewis

The noble head bowed, making sense from her words though his ears pricked at the sound of the lions roar, though he didn't back down.
Instead, tossing his thick, white mane and replied with his own, louder roar. He was just showing he wasn't scared of their leader, nor did he bring them any harm.
He looked over to Nania with another gentle chuckle, kneading the dirt between his claws and stretched like a cat.
"I feel like running," he admitted with a yawn, still looking in the direction the cubs had run off to.
"But first..should I meet this father of yours?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

The lonely lioness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lonely lioness   The lonely lioness I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:42 pm

“The young ones may not realise it, but they are in a way human. They just don’t know how to become human yet, it’s something that takes about ten years for those who are born in my family to phase shift the first time.”

She chuckled.

“You will have to deal with my father before you can do anything else, unfortunately. Brute won’t let anyone near his pride without knowing why they are here, where they are going and who they are, also how they found us and what the reason is for coming here onto our lands.”

She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

The lonely lioness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lonely lioness   The lonely lioness I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:59 pm

Jason Lewis

The white head twisted, green-grey orbs studying the land below and saw the figures in the distance.
'I see," he rumbled softly, shifting his huge mass and chuckled "it seems I went backwards from you guys, I shifted for the first time when I was...21 when I shifted for the first time."
His tail flicked as he sighed "I left the army several weeks later for several reasons...the main one was that they find me and kill me...I had no idea about shifters at the time."

He gestured with his maned head, paws starting him forth.
"Then lets get this over with then," he said.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

The lonely lioness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lonely lioness   The lonely lioness I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 1:38 am

“Some of us can contain ourselves around humans, if we learn early enough what we are. People like me, who spend days out there, fighting to keep this place safe. Curious how my father won’t let me hunt with the other lionesses, yet he’ll let me go to war.”

Which was the more obvious danger there? “Makes no sense to me. Still, I’m glad he lets me do something at least. It sucks sitting around with nothing to do.”

She sighed as her father’s roared echoed out again, this time a challenge in the sound. Not something she was pleased about. “Looks like he does not want you here.”
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

The lonely lioness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lonely lioness   The lonely lioness I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 3:14 am

Jason Lewis

He yawned loudly, moving forth with her following.
"He just doesn't know i'm not a threat yet," he said softly "maybe once he understands...then maybe he'll lighten up."
He shrugged his massive shoulders, plowing forwards straining to see sight of the rest of the pack.

Where they white lions as well? Or was he truly as rare as she said they were? So many questions, so little time before he had to get back to work before his boss returned to find him gone. He needed that job, without it there would be no food on the table for him.
Doubling his pace and his haste, his tail flickered impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

The lonely lioness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lonely lioness   The lonely lioness I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 3:29 pm

"None of the others are white like us, so that may hold something in your favour," she said.
Sighing she ran forwards easily covering the terrain near them.
She knew it all too well.
Soon they could see him. He was massive, dark brown fur and a jet black mane.
The lion leapt down towards them, easily out sizing Jason.
"Who are you?" he asked, and they could see the other lionesses of the pride getting to their feet as well behind him. "Get inside," he said to Naina.
"NO, not this time."
He snapped his jaws at her and she bolted in fright.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The lonely lioness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lonely lioness   The lonely lioness I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The lonely lioness
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow's Of The Deep :: Oileán Island :: Raivata-
Jump to: