Shadow's Of The Deep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RP site with creatures of all kinds.

HomeWelcome!GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time to R E C O N S I D E R ~open~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mazzira

Time to R E C O N S I D E R ~open~ Empty
PostSubject: Time to R E C O N S I D E R ~open~   Time to R E C O N S I D E R ~open~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:53 pm

Poltergiest

He'd once been normal. As normal as the people who owned the house he was currently destroying. That had been a while ago, when he'd had a wife, and a child. Now he had nothing. Nothing at all. Only..well, nothing. He was a ghost, sort of. He was nothing. Nothing at all. Just a ghost set on creating havoc whevever he went, and creating as much as he could. He had nothing, was nothing and didn't care about nothing.

Poltergiest, true to his name, tossed a teapot on the wall and watched it shatter before switching to his ghost form. He floated through wall as if it was normal air and emerged outside in the cool summer night. He'd destroyed one house, and he was content with his night's work, but there was still plenty of other places to cause chaos. Like the local bar.

With an unseeable grin and floated as quickly as he could to the local place of alcohol. When he reached the street he landed, and as his feet touched the ground he become solid, and, apparently, normal. Touchable, seeable, and armed. He carried a sword and had a knife down one boot. Not that he needed them to fight. All he had to do was levitate the nearest heavy object and ram it into the person's skull.

That night he wasn't wanting a fight. That night he was looking for more a calm, simple evening with someone who he could talk to without overly freaking out. Yeah, sometimes even the scary ghost wanted to be normal, and he could definitely act normal, despite being over two centuries old and still heartbroken. Even after all that time to come to terms with his premature death.

The poltergiest, called, originally enough, Poltergiest, walked into the bar and ordered a beer. Yeah, he could drink, eat and hurt people while he was in his solid form. He didn't particularly like simple touching them or being nice. Hurting was a bit funner, and generally caused more chaos. For the second time that night, though, he thought that he might try to be normal for the night, like everyone else. Just have a drink, sit back and wait for someone to come talk to him. And so he did.
Back to top Go down
Mazzira

Time to R E C O N S I D E R ~open~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to R E C O N S I D E R ~open~   Time to R E C O N S I D E R ~open~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 4:27 pm

OOC(This is open)
Back to top Go down

Time to R E C O N S I D E R ~open~
Page 1 of 1